Help + FAQ's
Trebol Roses Farm is committed to fulfilling your expectations by proving all the necessary information to our be love customers.
I’m wholesaler, which products can I purchase from you?
Trebol Roses farm offers a wide range of flowers like:
- Ecuadorian roses
- Personalized bouquets
- Tinted roses, we can personalized as you wish
- Consumer bunches
- Ecuadorian flowers and fillers
You will receive your invoice the day before we ship your flowers to your Cargo Agent.
→ We harvest the best roses
→ Process them and make our beautiful bunches or bouquets
→ Deliver them to your cargo agency
→ Get ready to receive our perfect blooms.
Our farm enjoys the privileged location of 2950 meters (9675 feet) above sea level, high in the Andes Mountains which is the perfect elevation to grow incredible roses. We’re in the South region of Ecuador.
The climate is ideal and enables our company to produce the Best Roses.
How many varieties of roses do we grow?
We grow selected and exclusive varieties that match perfect with your needs.
If you are looking for something specific, please contact us at any time.
Trebol Roses Farm is certified under programs that promote environmental friendly practices and labor protections.
We also generate recycled fertilizers by composting. (We recycle waste materials from our own plants to create fertilizer to enrich our soil).
- Once you receive our roses, you need to make a diagonal cut of 2 to 3 cm from the bottom of each stem.
- The foliage should never get in contact with water so you need to strip the leaves from the stem.
- Before placing the roses in fresh clean water and you can add some flower food to the water.
- Place the roses in a cool and shady place.
- Add some water or change the water every 3 days to keep the roses always with the correct level of water to guarantee its freshness.
Trebol Roses Farm will not accept any claim without
these supporting documents.
Follow the this steps:
→ Let’s know about the problem
→ Please include your photographs and the bar code.
→ Include (AWB, HAWB, Invoice)
→ Freight cost is not included.
Need more answers?
Get in touch with our sales representative